“I don’t want to move twice, I’ve heard horror stories about going over budget” and 4 other new home and remodeling objection answers
Another Facebook Friday is in the books. We started off with a post from Rachelle and a good lesson about dealing with objections. Check it out (click on the images to make them larger)…
Then we got into some good “meat and potatoes” objections:
- “I don’t want to move twice”
- “I’ve heard horror stories about going over budget”
- An objection about the value of the Energy Star program
- 3rd party verification (my brother, accountant, lawyer, financial planner needs to OK this first…)
- And the classic “I want to think about it”
Congratulations to Starr Tingle of Sanctuary Homes for winning the CD set of my book Closing More Sales and Maximizing Profits! She submitted 2 great objections- both dealing with price/value.
You can read all the answers I posted on my Facebook page by clicking here http://www.facebook.com/NewHomeSalesCoach
Next month’s Facebook Friday we’ll be focusing on using finance to logically justify a sale. Great topic!