Gold, Silver or Bronze: 4 Steps to Creating an Olympic Caliber Sales Process
There’s something about watching the top athletes in the world compete to be the best. One story that really caught my attention was that of Allyson Felix, the American track star who entered the London games a second place finisher in both the 2004 Athens and 2008 Beijing competitions.
As home builders and remodelers there’s a lot we can learn from her experience. Play the video below to hear her story…
[pro-player width=’585′ height=’345′ type=’video’]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEvjchWTkN8[/pro-player]
Here’s what will cover at our next August 23rd training webinar:
Step #1- Preparation
- There are 4 specific items gold winning salespeople spend time on each week to keep themselves in tip top shape. I’ll show you what they are and how to incorporate them into your schedule.
Step #2- Prospecting
- How many leads does it take to get a prospect?
- How many prospects do you need to get a buyer?
- What are the 5 most important prospecting activities today?
- We’ll answer all these questions and more!
Step #3- Partners
- How much time should I be spending building my networks of strategic partners?
- What’s the best way to go about it?
- What percentage of my business should come from my strategic partners?
Step #4- Presenting
- How many meetings should it take to get a plan deposit? A purchase agreement?
- How much time should I be spending meeting one-on-one with prospects/partners vs a group setting?
Of course we’ll show you how to integrate technology into all these steps so you can improve your efficiency and effectiveness by 400% or more!
Secure your spot by clicking here > >