Webinar Recording and Slides Available for Online Lead Generation for Builders: How to Create Web Traffic and Convert it to Leads!
If you missed our last webinar on March 21st, you can leave a comment below and I’ll send you a link to watch the recording and download the slides. Here’s what we covered:
- The 8 components of your virtual marketplace and how they’ve changed over the last 2 years
- How to set-up and execute the Awareness, Consideration and Commitment (ACC) formula to drive traffic to your online marketplace and convert it to leads
- The top 5 social media networks to focus on (don’t waste your time on the other ones)
- The 2 situations you should use paid online advertising and how to avoid dumping money down the drain
- How to use and understand Google Analytics (I give you the 3 metrics I look at to determine the health of my client’s virtual marketplace)
- The must-have content on your website (if you don’t have this you’re getting crossed off the list)
- What your “front door” or homepage should look like for maximum lead generation
- The top 3 lead capture topics and where to put them on your website
Today it’s all about building permission based opt-in relationships with the leads most likely to buy from you. The main mistake many of you are making is waiting for the next ready, willing and able prospect to call you or walk in the door vs. developing them via your virtual marketplace.
Simply leave a comment below if you’d like me to send you the link and I’ll shoot it over!