International Builder Show Resource Guide Available for 5 Custom Builder Sales Strategies Revealed and Unleashing the Sales Power of Your Website
Two great things happened last week…
- First, the 2013 International Builders Show in Vegas. A very well run show with about 62,000 +/- people attending
- Second, it was 60 – 65 degrees in Vegas and -10 in Minneapolis (yes, I missed the ice box that swept most of the midwest and northeast!)
There was so much information packed into the two programs I presented I decided to put together two resources for them. The first is a e-book resource guide that contains the slides from the seminars along with my notes and links to supporting materials. The second is a 3-part webinar series beginning Thursday Feb. 21st.
The resource guide will go into more detail about the following topics:
- Creating a niche category for your business through your Marketing Message and Positioning Statement
- How to tap into the Invisible Market via understanding the sales cycle of women (yes they make all the housing decisions!)
- How to convert your website from an electronic brochure into an interactive virtual model home/show room
- Capturing leads from your website
- How to remove, “What’s your price-per-square-foot from your buyer’s vocabulary.”
- Using web analytics to track and determine who are your hottest leads
- The 3 sales activities every builder should be focusing on today
- How to form partnerships with your clients and business affiliates to systematize your referral leads
- The 3 key metrics you need to use for managing your advertising, marketing and sales process
You’ll also be able to download the slides from each program.
Just leave a comment below if you’d like the link to download the resource guide and I’ll send it over.