Coach Rick here…
Last week I invited you to my upcoming Webinar this Thursday, May 15th webinar titled How To Capture and Convert Online Leads into Sales Ready Prospects. I’ve also been inviting you to take some simple challenges in preparation for this exciting webinar.
Last week I challenged you to really pay attention to what your website visitors are doing by installing and learning Google Analytics and I also challenged you to consider writing your very own ebook on the services you provide so you could establish yourself as a local expert.
Don’t worry if these challenges seem, well, challenging. We’ll go over them step by step in my May 15th Webinar.
Click here to register now.
Today I want to talk about knowing which leads are most likely to buy from you.
That’s right, you can actually drill down into the data your website and email campaigns generate to know which leads are likely to buy from you.
My Ubix software captures an amazing amount of data. It can show you:
- Emails – who’s opening them and who is clicking through to your website
- Website Activity – Who is on your site, where they came from, what they looked and how long they stayed (this info in invaluable if you know what to do with it)
- Social Media (Facebook) – Who’s following your projects and precisely what they’re looking at
Better still this software provides you with a daily report showing you all the opportunities you have and alerting you if you haven’t followed up on them. It’s like having virtual assistant!
In this webinar I’ll show you how today’s buyers are doing their homework online and are shopping by way of elimination.
Register now for my May 15th Webinar and you’ll discover:
- How to establish a virtual relationship with your prospects
- How to create value for your products and services
- How to create Top of Mind Awareness (TOMA) with your prospects
- And much more
Don’t let leads slip through your website because you didn’t recognize them as being ready to buy from you.
To prepare for this informative webinar I’m challenging you to four different tasks. The third task is to ask yourself if you’re taking advantage of all the technology that’s available to make your job easier. If you don’t have tracking software or a virtual assistant how do you know who is likely to buy from you? Don’t worry about the answer, just bring it with you to my webinar on Thursday.
Click here to register today!