The next tech tool webinar on October 23rd is quickly approaching, and I am really looking forward to showing you how to master the backend of the sales process.
Getting customers to make it to your site is only half the challenge. Some might say it’s the easier half. The other half of the sales process involves the actual sale, including converting the lead into a sale, managing customer communication during the selection and construction process, and ultimately, generating referral business from the client.
These are not easy tasks, but I am going to show you the perfect tech tools you should be using to master each step. Then to help you see the difference these tools are making, I’ll show you the tools to track your ROI from your lead generation, marketing and sales efforts.
Specifically, I’ll show you:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) must have capabilities
- Tracking prospect engagement during the prospect-to-buyer sales process
- Automatically tracking and managing salesperson follow-up activities
- Coordinating client communication during selections
- How to seamlessly make schedule adjustments with your buyers
- Managing change orders without the hassle
There is even more exciting information in this second installment of my tech tool webinar series. And you won’t want to miss it – or my early bird bonus! The first 50 people registered receive a free two month membership to Game Day Coaching and a 1 hour coaching session with me – a $500 value!
CLICK HERE TO GRAB YOUR SPOT BEFORE THEY’RE GONE >>
P.S. If you missed my first tech tool webinar, click here to download the slides, streamline your business, and start maximizing your sales.