Facebook Fridays Live Q & A with Rick Storlie September 14th & 21st
This month I’m offering a new way to get YOUR personal questions on advertising, marketing and sales answered. It’s called Facebook Fridays where I’ll be interacting and giving feedback to your most pressing issues- live for 2 hours.
The September dates are Friday September 14th and 21st beginning at 8 PDT, 9 MDT, 10 CDT & 11 EDT. The topic is Buyer Objections.
Here’s what you do:
- Post your question(s)/buyer objections you’re hearing on my New Home Sales Coach Facebook page by clicking on this link http://www.facebook.com/NewHomeSalesCoach
- I’ll be live to answer them for 2 hours on the above dates and times
- The questions/answers will be left on my FB timeline for everyone to see
Some of the most common objections I’m hearing are:
- “I want to think about it”
- “Your price is too high” or “Builder B is lower”
- “I want to see line item pricing”
- “Builder B doesn’t charge for a plan deposit…”
What’s your toughest objection?
The person who asks the best question will receive a 5 CD set of my book, Closing More Sales and Maximizing Profits. Which, ironically, has an entire section devoted to minimizing new home and remodeling buyer objections!
You can start posting your toughest objections right now. Simply click on this link to get started http://www.facebook.com/NewHomeSalesCoach
Talk to you Friday!