Chris Knudsen of Hallmark Homes and Jeremy Skogquist of NIH Homes are relatively new comers in the world of home building. Both of them work/own second generation home building companies, both are under 40 and both are beating the market.
Please join us for an intimate interview where Chris and Jeremy will share how the next generation of home builders are growing their business today.
- What they’ve done to position their companies to appeal to today’s buyers
- How they are using buyer’s “low price” mentality to their advantage
- How they avoid “bidding” situations
- Why they don’t call themselves “home builders”
- What they’re doing to increase profitability
I’d like to thank Chris and Jeremy ahead of time for sharing their strategies and helping other builders figure out this new economy!
There is no cost for this webinar but space is limited to 100. This one will fill up so make sure you register and get on the call early!
When: Thursday September 8th at 11:oo PST, 12:00 MST, 1:00 CST, 2:00 EST
More information and to register https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/375964202