How to Capture Online Leads and Convert Them to Onsite Prospects
2013 here we come! There was a different feeling at this years International Builders Show (IBS) last month. The feeling has shifted from, “Will I make it?” to, “I made it. Now what?” We all know a paradigm shift has happened in housing. The question is, how do we position ourselves to take advantage of this stabilized and improving housing market?
I presented two programs at IBS. 5 Custom Builder Sales Strategies Revealed and Unleashing the Sales Power of Your Website. The underlying theme to both these programs, and my firm belief moving forward, is the housing industry is poised to shift from one of brick and mortar to one of virtual market space. Let me explain.
- They have no retail locations, yet they’re everywhere
- They have no store hours, yet they never close
- They have no inventory, yet they take market share monthly
Amazon.com has turned the retail world on its ear. More and more consumers enjoy the “one stop shop” Amazon allows them, with the convenience of ordering from your kitchen and having the product delivered to your door. Now consider this…
- Is it possible to build a thriving building business today WITHOUT a model home, standing inventory or high traffic commercial location?
- Could you have a virtual model home or showroom open 24 hours- greeting, qualifying and building value automatically?
- How many sales opportunities are you missing by relying on a 50 year old modus operandi (i.e. building model homes and staffing them 3 – 7 days/week)?
Builders have much to learn from Amazon.com. And my 2013 webinars will be focused on revealing the formula to leveraging this new opportunity.
Please join me Thursday Feb. 21st at 11-12 PST, 12 – 1 MST, 1-2 CST, 2-3 EST for my first webinar of 2013, How to Capture Online Leads and Convert them to Onsite Prospects. I’ll be breaking down the methodology of Amazon.com and translating that to home building and remodeling.
Secure your seat with this link > >
See you Thursday!
P.S. The Online Sales Counselor (OSC) was a hot topic at IBS. A lot of what we’ll be talking about Thursday relates back to what these people do- engage online, qualify and convert to onsite prospects. The good news for you is you don’t have to hire someone to do this for you. Most of this process can be automated and you (or someone already in your company) can learn how to do this. Click here for more details > >