The lifeblood of every home builder and remodeling organization is sales. So what do we call great salespeople? Closers!
Every owner and sales manager wants a closer(s) on their sales team. Yet today, a great salesperson is harder than ever to find AND keep.
So what’s the answer?
Better…lead…management. Let me explain.
Every builder has three primary conduits for producing new leads
- Referrals (clients and your sphere of influence)
- Online (website, social media, paid advertising)
- Onsite (home shows, model homes, signage, print advertising)
Once you tap these 3 channels, now you have to figure out how to identify the leads most likely to buy from you. If you could do that, you wouldn’t have to build a sales team of great closers- the best leads will convert to buyers at a high percentage anyway!
On Thursday April 26th I’ll be releasing 3 brand spanking new tactics that will allow you to identify YOUR top quality leads & win them over like a high performing closer (even with average salespeople)!
- Tracking, understanding and leveraging your leads online behavior
- 3 things your website (‘er, virtual model home or showroom) must have to be relevant today
- How to remove the “blind spot” when managing your leads (never be left in the dark again)
- When your leads WANT TO hear from you (and what they want to hear)
Plus a bunch of other stuff that will knock your socks off!
3 Wickedly Effective Lead Management Tactics: How to Maximize Your Sales with Less Effort
When: Thursday April 26th at 11 PST, 12 MST, 1 CST, 2 EST
Space is limited to the first 100 attendees. Don’t miss it!