Coach Rick here.
See you in Vegas?
It’s that time of year again- the National Association of Home Builders International Builders Show (IBS) is right around the corner. I’m blessed once again to be presenting two coaching programs on Monday January 19th and Tuesday January 20th, 2015.
In 2015 I’ll be offering a series of Design Build Coaching Academies. Most will be online except for the Management Academy I’ll be presenting in person the day before IBS begins. We’ll be creating a management plan specifically geared towards small and medium home builders and remodelers including:
- Profit Management– Measuring your company’s ability to establish value
- Lead Generation Management– Online and offline
- Social Media Management- What constitutes an effective campaign?
- Sales Management– Finding, hiring and simple metrics for managing salespeople
The Design Build Management Academy is Monday January 19th, from 3-7 pm. I’m also bringing a couple of my marketing experts with me to share insights on tactics the most successful builders are using in social media and search engine marketing.
As of the date of this blog, I have 4 available spots. Your registration is only $97 for the first person from your company and $50 for additional people. Registration does included dinner. Click here for more details and to RSVP.
Partnering with Developers & Realtors for Custom Built Profit
The first day of IBS, Tuesday January 20th, I’ll be presenting a case study with one of my custom builder clients from Houston, TX. In 2014 they partnered with a local developer to build, promote and showcase two homes over a 8 month period. We’ll cover the…
- Pre-event Planning– including all the promotions, social media, public relations, etc.
- Executing the event– Working with vendors, staffing, sales tactics, etc
- The Results- Number of leads, prospects, plan deposits and sales generated. What worked the best and what flopped
The case study will be presented in the North hall room 262 from 1:00 – 2:00 pm. You can get more details here http://www.buildersshow.com/Search/isesProgram.aspx?id=17715
Hope to see you at one or both of the programs!
P.S. If you have ANY interest in attending my Management Academy, make sure you RSVP right away. This will fill up and I don’t want you to miss out. Click here for details