This is our final video of this 8-video series that covers offline and online lead generation for home builders and home remodelers.
Let’s do a quick review of what we covered so far:
The first three videos covered offline an lead generation techniques, including:
- How home builders and home remodelers can use their current projects, such as model homes or show rooms, for lead generation.
- State-of-the-art ideas for getting a better return from your print marketing campaigns.
- Using special events the right way.
- The best, and easiest way to develop and implement a Realtor Outreach program.
- Geographic farming – what to expect, and how to use this strategy well.
- Referral programs – why you need to implement one immediately.
In videos four-thru-seven, we moved into generating leads online, and covered:
- How to move a connection from a lead, to a prospect, to a buyer, and then referral partner.
- The critical parts of your virtual market site – and how you can take market share from your competitors when you implement these systems well.
- The best type of website to have, and its important components.
- The key elements of your home page and why.
- The four pages every website needs to be an effective lead generation system.
(Links for all the previous videos are below.)
Now, in the final video of this series, we’re going to dig into traffic.
Your online system can only be effective if people find you on the internet. In this video you’ll learn in-depth info about search engine marketing – both paid and organic.
I will teach you:
Onsite Optimization including:
- Keyword phrases
- Visibility (especially local)
Offsite Optimization including:
- Google + local
- Social media (YouTube, Facebook, Houzz, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Paid traffic using Google adwords, Facebook ads, banner ads, and referral sites
I also explain the key factors to monitor, using Google analytics, and how these can help you continually improve your site.
This short video is jam-packed with important info that will help you ramp up the traffic to your website, and generate more qualified leads for home builders and home remodelers. So dig in!
Need to review the previous videos?
Video 1: How to use projects (model homes or show rooms) for lead generation, plus updated ideas for print marketing campaigns.
Video 2: New systems for generating leads with events, plus how to develop and implement your Realtor Outreach program.
Video 3: How to use geographic farming (and what to expect for results), plus I reveal the most important offline lead generation strategy (that will put you light years ahead of your competition, with a closing ratio of 3-out-of-4!) – developing a referral program.
Video 4: How to get more leads from your virtual marketplace. You’ll learn the important components of your online system.
Video 5: How to format your website for maximum lead generation. I explain the essential parts of your website, and the critical information you must include.
Video 6: The most important content to include on your website and why.
Video 7: The four types of webpages that you must include in your online lead generation system.
I always appreciate your comments, questions and feedback!