It’s Rick Storlie – New Home Sales Coach – we are in week four of our 60 Day Strategic Plan for Home Builders and Remodelers – as we respond to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
It sure feels like we’re in the middle of it right now – doesn’t it?
Let’s do a quick review of what we’ve done in the first three weeks. (Click on each week to view that lesson.)
- Website masthead updated
- Blog post for how you’re handling business
- Plan for each prospect
- Blog post for scheduling virtual consults and pre-planning resources
- Shorten & update website masthead
- Realtor email/outreach
- Lead email/outreach
- Re-visit prospect plans
- Schedule/host a Facebook Live or Virtual Event
- Segment email lists and re-engage
- Realtor outreach & networking
Notes and updates from the Field
- Zoom is the preferred platform (they have a free account – can do up to 40 minutes)
- Home are still selling! Some quickly!
- Psychological damage has paralyzed many prospects – we still need to continue to work these leads so they are ready to go when the “paralyzation” stops and they start to have some confidence that we will be returning to normal. We also need to find the folks who want to keep moving right now.
Our focus this week: Video Showcase & Re-Engagement
Here’s this week’s plan:
1) Create a series of short videos to distribute to Leads and Realtors
2) Host a Facebook Live event at a model home, spec home, or even a customer home.
3) eAnnouncement to Leads that promote your videos
4) eAnnouncement to Realtors promoting your videos
Let’s go through each of these:
1) Video Showcase
- Interview a supplier or customer – so you’ll have the two of you having a discussion, plus you can do a screen share with zoom.
- Ask key questions during the interview – especially questions that can encourage engagement on social media.
- Add tips that your Leads can do right now to “tease” them when promoting via email & social media.
2) Host a Facebook Live Event!
- Host with a partner at a model or showroom
- Encourage attendance through promotion
- Record and repurpose for future virtual engagement
3) eAnnouncement to Leads
Segment your email list, based on:
- leads that have opened your emails
- from those, leads that have clicked on your links in the emails
- Begin sending eAnnouncements to share your showcase videos
- Explain the primary focus for the next 30 days
- Your “call-to-action” (CTA) is scheduling a virtual pre-planning meeting.
4) eAnnouncement to Realtors
- Email Realtor testimonial
Build your house on the rock…Matthew 7:24-25
24”Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock.