3 Quick Questions for You…
1. Do you work in the home building or remodeling industry and would like quit competing on price alone?
2. Would you love to leverage your website for new leads?
3. Does the idea of increasing your sales conversion rate sound appealing?
Dear associate to the home building industry,
“People don’t change until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of the change.”
I love that quote. The only constant in life is change and today’s economy dictates that we must change and adapt to the new way of selling homes and our services/product to home builders.
You have an opportunity to learn a system that allows you to do just that. It’s called Woman-Centric Matters and there are about 100 home builders, remodelers and other businesses across the country utilizing it to make sales and grow their business no matter what the economy. Now you have an opportunity to take advantage too!
Watch the video below to get a better idea of the program…
As an associate member of the MN Woman-Centric Housing Consortium you really have 3 benefits…
1. As a strategic partner to the builders and remodelers in the consortium you have a prime opportunity to get their business (in a meeting this week they all exclaimed they would prefer to work with one company that “gets it”).
2. You can use the woman-centric approach to enhance your retail business the same way the builders and remodelers are doing.
3. You’ll have another differentiation point over your competitors for other contractor business.
Check out the MN Woman-Centric Consortium of Home Builders web site>>
If you attended our informational webinar or would like to see it for the first time, I’ve recorded the video and it will be posted on my web site very soon.
Get an overview flyer of the program by clicking here…wc-associate-flyer1
We will be holding a final “Think Tank” webinar on Wednesday July 15th, 2009 from 9:00 – 12:30.
If you’d like to attend that so you can get the entire overview of the program, please post a comment below and we will send you an informational kit to review prior to the webinar.
If there’s a day that doesn’t work- please let me know.
As always, please contact me with any thoughts or questions at 952-895-5566.